Under the patronage of H.H Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Minister of Finance, and Chairman of Dubai Municipality, The Environmental Center for Arab Towns is organising the Second conference on “Green Cities” on 28th and 29th November 2010 at the InterContinental Hotel Dubai Festival City in the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Green Cities Conference offers the delegates a unique forum for exchanging ideas and discussing recent green city initiatives across the region. The conference is expected to bring together more than 500 delegates including leading figures in the field from around the world including officials, academicians and practitioners.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that the nomination is now open to participate on this year’s conference. The conference will provide a great opportunity to show the commitment towards keeping the environment green. The conference will also be a great platform to build and reinforce relationships, lead discussion of the key issues, and demonstrate the ability to respond to issues that can sustain our environment.
The conference will be covering the following topics:
• Green City Goals, Policies, Indicators, Green City Branding
• Green City Management of Land, Energy, Water & Wastes
• Green Future Cities / Zero Carbon Cities
• Green Building Codes
• Cool Green Cities - Urban Heat Islands, impacts and solutions
• Success Stories from Built Environment
• Green Transport
• Green Hotel
• Green Lifestyles
• Green Economy
We look forward to meeting you at the event.
Eng. Mohamed Al Noori
Director of Environmental Centre for Arab Towns
- EnviroCities 2010 conference concludes with a call to create greener cities
- EnviroCities conference urges to work for zero carbon cities
- EnviroCities 2010 conference kicks off
- EnviroCities 2010 conference to discuss 'Green Cities' concept
- Global experts to discuss Green Cities concept at EnviroCities 2010 conference